PROCESS Model 15 Moderated Mediation:
Running and Interpreting Model 15 of Hayes' PROCESS-macro (Version 3)
Arndt Regorz, Dipl. Kfm. & M.Sc. Psychologie, 11/28/2020
If you want to run a moderated mediation with a moderated b-path and a moderated c'-path you could use PROCESS model 15. This video tutorial shows you how to do that.
- Video tutorial
1. Video tutorial
(Note: When you click on this video you are using a service offered by YouTube.)
Hayes, A. F. (2017). Introduction to mediation, moderation, and conditional process analysis: A regression-based approach. Guilford Publications.
Hayes, A. F. (n.d.). PROCESS (Computer Software). https://www.processmacro.org/download.html
Additional tutorials about moderated mediation
- How to Report a Moderated Mediation
- Moderated Mediation with PROCESS model 7
- Moderated Mediation with PROCESS model 8
- Moderated Mediation with PROCESS model 14
- Moderated Mediation with PROCESS models 21, 22, 28, 29
- Moderated Mediation or Mediated Moderation?